Tuesday, August 28, 2012

27th Birthday

I just turned 27! I still feel like I am 19, but then again if feel like I've lived a lifetime with all of the places I have lived and all the things I have been through and accomplished.
To celebrate, Colin came home early from hunting and surprised me. I had to take Macaulay to the urgent care in the morning because he had 105 degree fever. It was just and ear infection, but scary nonetheless!
My friend Jackie offered to take Macaulay over night, and so we took her up on it!! We stayed at the Westgate up in Park City. It was soooooo nice to be off Mommy duty for a night, I cannot even begin to tell you!! We also had dinner at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse. It was ok, but next time I would rather just get take out, lay in my pajamas and lounge around with my love. I am so glad we got to go somewhere over night before the baby gets here! Thanks Jackie!! And Thanks to my cute hubby for making my birthday so great. It was one of the best ones in a long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment