Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Big news!

So we are unexpectedly expecting. We are excited but equally as scared. I am already half way through this pregnancy! I just need it to slow down! I am not ready yet!! I can't believe my baby is going to be a big brother! Its hard to imagine another baby around here. Colin and I both want lots of kids, so its good to keep 'em coming, right?
We get to find out the gender on September 5th. I was thinking it was a girl because I feel so different this time. I literally have zero symptoms, other than being tired. I just can't imagine having a little girl right now. I can't even picture her (even though I would LOVE to have a daughter). But I can totally picture another little man, hanging out with Cauls. Either way, we will be thrilled.

No comments:

Post a Comment