Thursday, April 26, 2012

6 months

At Cauls 6 month appointment, he weighed 16.5 pounds and was 28 inches long. He was 35th percentile for weight and 75th for height. The Doctor says I have a tall skinny baby, which confuses me cause I think he is a little chunky monkey! He started liking baby food. He isnt a fan of fruit. He loves sweet potatoes, carrots, green beans, but squash is his favorite. he recognizes his bottle now. He starts to whine and pant.. His eyes get really big, then he will reach for it, grab it with all of his might and shove it in his mouth. Macaulay is such a little charmer. He will smile at anyone if they give him a little attention. He is such a busy baby! My goodness! I am in big trouble once he is mobile. When I was pregnant with him, he seemed so chill, and calm. He really didn't move very much. I thought we was going to be this shy, timid little boy... Nope! definitley not!! He is all over the place. When I hold him, he is looking back and forth back and forth.. he dives every which way when he wants something. You REALLY have to hold on to him.
He is extremely vocal. My favorite is when he growls like a happy tiger, and when he is a bit sad, he says "mamamamama".
He likes to grab my face and eats my chin. I like to think he is giving me kisses, but he just likes to eat everything :)
He doesn't have any teeth yet, but he has most of the symptoms of a teething baby.. especially all the drool.

                                                                        6 months!
                                       He really loves being outside. He loved the swing!
 We have been going on lots of walks to enjoy this nice weather. I bought those aviator sunglasses at    buildabear!! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment