Thursday, April 26, 2012

5 Months

This has to be my favorite age so far. I thought it had to be the snuggley newborn age, but nope. Caulay is so fun and so interactive. I love that he thinks I am hilarious, wants to snuggle, doesn't like it when I leave the room, he is content if he has something exciting to play with. He is, and has been for a while, sleeping through the night. IT IS THE MOST AMAZING THING EVER!! Occasionally he wakes up and wants a quick snuggle or his beloved binkie, but that is more than ok with me.
He started sitting up, and he is getting better and better at it.
Both of Caulay's eyes have clogged tear ducts. They told me it should clear up around 4 months. I went to see the doctor about it, and he said if it didn't clear up by 8 months, they would do a little surgery to open the tear ducts up. Just a few weeks after I saw the doctor, both eyes cleared up! YAY!!
                                                                    trying not to smile
                                                                     5 months old!
                                                                    big boy sitting up!

No comments:

Post a Comment